Students coming to Brno within the framework of the Erasmus and other exchange programmes and students coming to Masaryk University through the bilateral agreements programme are enrolled in the buddy programme when they ask before arrival in Application Form for MU (sent from Office for International Studies)!!! If you are one of them - you will be contacted by your buddy about five weeks before you arrive at Masaryk University.
If you are exchange students (bilateral agreements between faculties or departments of Masaryk University) or degree student at English master programme at Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Economics and Adm., Faculty of Informatics and Faculty of Social Studies, you will receive a buddy automatically. If you are student other faculties (except Faculty of Medicine), you have to send us an email to email@example.com, we will send you back personalized and more detailed information. If you study General Medicine or Dentistry, please, use the services of MIMSA (Masaryk International Medical Students Association).
And why should you participate in the buddy programme? Of course because of its many advantages:
- pick-up service after your arrival,
- assistance with formalities (school, police, public transport etc.),
- explanation of the Information System of Masaryk University,
- introduction to your faculty, faculty library etc.,
- introduction to Czech student life,
- helping hand throughout the semester (visiting a doctor, tickets for cultural events...),
- making new friends among Czech students
If you have any questions about buddy programme at Masaryk University, do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org