We have prepared for you the first ISC MU trip of the semester. Join us this Friday on a visit to one of the most beautiful cities in the world. We're going to Prague!
A busy schedule has been prepared for you. No one will be disappointed.
- departure from Brno with bus from Grand Hotel Bus Station
- arrival to Prague
- accommodation in Miss Sophie´s hostel (nice & cozy hostel close to the city center, clean and safe with friendly English speaking stuff and rich breakfasts)
SIGHTSEEING part I - what are we going to see?
- Wenceslas square - the biggest square in Prague with National Museum
- Municipal House - Art Nouveau gem of Prague
- Powder Tower - historical entrance to the town
- Celetná street - one of the oldest streets, part of the Royal route
- Old Town Square - historical center of Prague with Týn Church, Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock
- Josefov - Jewish quarter
- Charles bridge
- evening: we'll have a cold glass of proper Czech beer and some delicious food in a PUB.
- night: free time - up to you :)
- large Breakfast in the hostel
SIGHTSEEING part II
- Prague castle - changing of the Guards, St Vitus Cathedral
- Lennon´s Wall (selfies and photos time)
- Funicular to Petřín hill with Petřín tower (Czech small Eiffel tower)
- Dancing House
- The National Theatre
- evening & night: free time to have some dinner and then we will be joined by groups of exchange students from Olomouc and other cities and we will go dancing!
- large Breakfast in the hostel! (we love breakfasts!)
- free program for you - do some shopping or visit a museum...you decide :)
- leaving to Brno at around 5 pm.
Price: 1900 CZK with ESNcard
(2300 CZK without)
(*Please pay the whole amount at the spot. Only that way your place will be secured. There is no waiting list*)
We will start selling the tickets on Monday the 18th of September in our office. Be quick! There is limited space!
WHAT IS INCLUDED: luxurious bus to Prague with wifi connection, free hot beverage, newspapers (the same in the train back), accommodation for two nights near the center of Prague, two huge breakfasts, tour guide (the funny one, ISC fun included)
What is NOT included: traveling across Prague, night fun, consumption in the pub on Friday, additional sightseeing
When: 22.9. - 24.9. (arriving in Brno at 8 pm)
Meeting point: 7:15 Grand Hotel Bus Station
Please BE SHARP (the bus won't wait)
Map here: https://goo.gl/maps/hW2GvmPyrF52
What to bring: Czech money, student card (from MU), yourselves, cameras, good mood :)
We are really looking forward to enjoying this trip with all of you. Join the Prague_crew!
Your ISC MU Brno