We have prepared for you the first ESN MUNI trip of the semester. Join us on a visit to one of the most beautiful cities in the world. We're going to Prague!
A busy schedule has been prepared for you. No one will be disappointed.
- departure from Brno by train from Main Railway station
- arrival to Prague
- accommodation in Sir Toby's Hostel
SIGHTSEEING part I - what are we going to see?
- Wenceslas square - the biggest square in Prague with National museum
- Klementinum - Beautifull baroque library hall
- Charles bridge
- Old Town Square - historical center of Prague with Týn Church, Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock
- Celetná street - one of the oldest streets, part of the Royal route
- Municipal House - Art Nouveau gem of Prague
- Powder Tower - historical entrance to the town
- night: free time - up to you :)
We recommend you to attend a party in Karlovy lazne it is Prague Night Club -The biggest music club in Central Europe
- large Breakfast in the hostel
SIGHTSEEING part II
- Prague castle - changing of the Guards, St Vitus Cathedral
- St. Nicholas Cathedral
- Free time for lunch
- Funicular to Petřín hill with Petřín tower (Czech small Eiffel tower)
- evening: free programm for you - do some shopping or visit a museum...you decide :)
night: pub crowl
- large Breakfast in the hostel! (we love breakfasts!)
- Vyšehrad - a historic fort
- The Dancing House
- The National Theatre
- leaving to Brno at around 4 pm.
Price: 1900 CZK with ESN card / 2300 without
Tickets will be sold in our office. Be quick! There is limited space!
(*Please pay the whole amount at the spot. Only that way your place will be secured. There is no waiting list*)
WHAT IS INCLUDED: Transport to Prague by train, Transport back to Brno, Accommodation for two nights in Prague, two breakfasts, Guided tour
What is NOT included: traveling across Prague, night fun, consumption in the pubs :D , additional sightseeing
When: 23.2.2018 - 25.2.2018
Meeting point: 7:30 Main Railway Station
Please BE SHARP (the train won't wait)
Map here: https://goo.gl/maps/hW2GvmPyrF52
What to bring: Czech money, student card (from MU), yourselves, cameras, good mood :)
We are really looking forward to enjoying this trip with all of you.
Your ESN MUNI Brno