1. That moment when they run out of buns at Ceska hot dog stand
Via the oddysey online
There is no worse moment than finding out, after all those extra meters walked, that your favourite midnight snack is not about to happen that night. It is dissappointing, and there is no easy fix to this problem. The only thing you can do is hold your tears, hold your’s freinds hand a walk to one of the kebab places in the centre.
2. When all the places in the Computer Study Room are taken
Never happened to you? Just you wait until the exams period at the end of the semester. That awful disappointment when you walk in to the Computer Study Room, all ready and fired up to study... And there is no free spot in the study room. Well, at least now you can go home and continue watching series.
3. When the Computer Study Room vending machines are empty
And you are sooooo hungry after all the studying you have done! Just remember that there is a cantine downstairs next to the ISC office. Or bring your own snack (food is only allowed in the corridor).
4. When the first snow falls - and all the transportation is collapsing
That moment will come eventually. On that day… Just. Be. Patient. And leave the house in advance, so you have some spare time in case the traffic is late or stuck.
5. When you find out you ran out of food - on October 28th and November 17th
Yep. There are two more holidays during this semester. Don’t forget. You can get that extra hours of sleep, however plenty of shops may have their opening hours reduced.
6. When they run out of your favourite wine on the Friday night
That happens as well. It’s tough, it’s sad, but Moravia is a region full of options, and hence there is always some other wine you can try. Or beer. Cheers!
7. When you forget your tram card and get checked
... Just don’t.
8. When you try mexican food at the country presentation, and they tell you it’s not spicy.
It’s spicy. Always. A glass of milk or alcohol shot should help.
9. When you stand at the liberty square and you want to know what time it is.
What do you do? You take a look at the Astronomical clock. And you see this:
Now is time to take 10 steps back, and look at the clock on the Jacob’s church. Or just check your phone.
10. When you realize it’s November and you haven’t got your ESNcard yet.
Shame on you!
Office is opened Monday - Thursday, from 4pm until 7pm. No more excuses!